The objective of the Organisation
Jan Kalyan Gramodyog Seva Ashram is a non-profit grassroots-level organization with the objective to bring sustainable change in society in different ways.
- Provide health facilities to women and children
- Provide education facilities to children
- Safeguarding and conservation of flora & fauna, species, land & Environment.
- Promote Self-employment among women and Youth
- Upliftment of poor, backward and vulnerable community
- Create Consciousness on social issues.
- Agricultural labor
- Land less labor
- Small, Marginal and Leased farmers
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Students and Teachers
- Others Voluntary Organizations
- NGO’s, etc.
To Promote Social- economic expansion of people, irrespective of their gender, religion, cast or creed, While it is focused on empowered and self-reliant women society, educated and healthy environment for children and creating violence-free all-round development of society
To design a society on the base of social justice, economically self-reliant, and equal division of resources where women and children become self-reliant & self-esteem.
Support Women, children, and Vulnerable communities to make them Socio-economically strong and take care of the Conservation of flora & fauna, species, land & Environment.
Physicians & Nurses